Moments w/ M'rcedes Blog Version.

Hey Girl HEYYYY....

and if there are any guys reading this, whaddup bruh LOL

WELCOME to my blog!!!!

Where we will be discussing ALL things Life, Love, Laughter & Beauty with Christ as the Center. (Anything I do or say I want it to always point back to Jesus, I wanted to let this be known in my intro because I know that my blogs won't be for everybody and I'm okay with that!!!)

 Now that we have gotten the semantics out of the way...

I'm excited to share my experiences & perspectives on this ROLLERCOASTER we call Life. So sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea and Let's Chat!!!


This is literally just a INTRO post. You can expect my first blog which is a part of a 2 part series to be published THIS Friday June 7, 2019. So go ahead and subscribed to my blog so you don't miss any updates....

With Light and Love,

M'rcedes D.

Comments

Popular Posts